So why should you see a chiropractor? There are several reasons why you should see a chiropractor.
- Improves mobility and joint function.
- Improves the strength of muscles.
- Decreases likelihood of arthritis.
- Decreases inflammation that occurs with subluxation / spinal misalignment.
- Improves blood circulation throughout the body.
- Shortens the healing process for sickness or injuries.
- Improves the nervous system’s ability to properly send messages to the rest of the body.
- Boosts the immune system.
- Increases energy.
- Improves sleep.
- Decreases mental and physical effects of stress.
- Helps to prevent common illnesses like earaches, the flu, or a cold.
- Can create a smoother delivery for expecting mothers.
- Allows you to think more clearly.
Good posture and healthy spinal alignment are an integral part of your overall health and wellness. It is well documented that healthy posture and spinal alignment prevent your spine from accelerated aging (spinal decay and disc decay).
Studies also show that healthy posture and spinal alignment improves your nervous system function. Because your brain communicates with your body through nerve conduction, it is important that this system is functioning properly.
Numerous studies validate that corrective chiropractic care is highly effective for lower back pain, mid back pain, neck pain, headaches, migraines, and even jaw pain. Due to the opioid epidemic, many medical doctors are now referring their patients with chronic and acute pain to their local chiropractor.